Zayn works his natural waves perfectly. On Zayn, it looks effortlessly cool; on others it could look messy and unkept.
Don’t forget that low maintenance does not equate to no maintenance!
- Leave the length all over.
- Point cutting technique on the ends to add some texture.
- If you have very thick hair, the barber might want to remove some of the bulk. Best to leave as much as possible though.
- Have patience and let it grow.
- Play with the style to create whatever you look you want.
- Apply a mousse to build some volume, in pre-styling, and either dry with a blow-dryer or let it dry naturally.
- Apply some product to the ends to add definition.