Recommended Products To Use...
Sleek, glossy and full of natural bounce. Jake Gyllenhaal’s long hair works perfectly on him. It’s laid back and completely effortless. Don’t forget to condition and if you need to add in a little texture, use a sea salt spray.
- When growing your hair out, you will need to have the hair trimmed, around every 8 to 10 weeks, to keep it in good condition.
- Don’t ask for too many layers as it can make the hair look thin, particularly towards the ends. Keep the hair one length all over.
- Scissor cut.
- Growing your hair out to this length will take some time, but if you have the patience, it will look great at the end result.
- This style is best suited for guys with thick hair.
- You need to keep it well-conditioned; use a high-quality conditioner after you shampoo, and try a weekly hair mask.
- Keep the hair off the face by sweeping it back and behind the ears.
- To add volume, try a hair mousse in damp hair before blow-drying.
- You can also use a sea salt spray to work in texture.