He’s also often seen sporting a large fedora style hat, and MFH reckons it’s a genius way to hide greasy roots while still maintaining a modicum of cool.
JCB has mainly kept his hair long(ish): even the handful of times he’s had it cut short, he’s never seen without a long, sweeping fringe.
But he does change up the texture, sometimes giving it the Full Grunge treatment – otherwise known as Extreme Bed Head. Not everyone could get away with it, but like Kurt Cobain (clearly his hair icon), it works for Jamie.
And how – his barnet has such a devoted following, there’s even a TikTok hashtag dedicated to Jamie pushing his hair back which has nearly 28m views.
- Jamie Campbell Bower’s long layered hairstyle has some shorter layers around the sides – possibly from growing out a shorter haircut.
- But as Jamie’s naturally blonde hair is so fine, the layers give his hair some movement, otherwise it would look quite flat and hang quite limply.
- The ends of the hair can be point cut, to add some texture.
- Even if you are growing your hair, you still should get it lightly trimmed every few months to keep split ends at bay and to keep it healthy.
- Jamie Campbell Bower’s long layered hairstyle looks quite healthy and in good condition.
- After washing your hair, towel dry by gently squeezing out the excess water. Don’t rub hair or you’ll make it fluffy.
- Follow with a thickening lotion to create strength and body.
- Pop in some JVN Air Dry Cream to give it a glossy frizz-free look then let it air dry if you want a no fuss option.
- Or else use a hairdryer on a medium setting – hang your head upside down as you blow dry the underneath as that’ll add some volume.
- To highlight the shine and make it look healthy, rub a couple of drops of hair oil between your fingers and run over the hair.
- You could also slick it back into a pony tail with pomade if you want a sleek look.