Needless to say, the 19 year old model son of Elizabeth Hurley has made quite the splash in fashion circles. MFH thinks that Damian’s ‘superstar hair’ – and connections – have a lot to do with it.
Damian signed with uber model agency IMG last year, and has shot two campaigns for legendary makeup artist, Pat McGrath.
And, with six high-profile godfathers including Hugh Grant and Elton John, you know Damian Hurley is destined for stardom. Keep an eye out for that luscious, long hair swishing up a red carpet near you soon…
- Damian Hurley’s long hair with centre parting is all about keeping your hair in great condition.
- He has subtle layers throughout to help with styling and to encourage his natural wave.
- If you’re growing your hair out from a shorter cut, it’s still important to go to your stylist for regular trims to get rid of split ends so your hair can grow.
- Damian Hurley’s long hair with centre parting is a pretty versatile style and length.
- You can wear it slicked back in a tight pony tail, in a man bun, or you can even go big and go hard with the curling tongs for a head full of curls.
- But if you want it to look shiny with subtle waves like Damian, it’s all about treating your hair with serious TLC.
- Sleep on a silk pillowcase – this stops your hair follicles getting ‘roughed up’ if you toss and turn during the night.
- Don’t wash your hair every day if you can avoid it. And when you do, use natural products with as few chemicals as possible.
- Use a deep conditioning treatment once a week. Ideally, apply it and leave it to work overnight.
- To give your hair bounce, use products that give volume when blowdrying.
- And when you blowdry your hair, tip your head upside down at first, and dry it from underneath. That gives your volume a serious boost.
- You can scrunch it a little if you have natural waves.
- Or if you have dead straight hair, you could use a curling tong sporadically to add a little movement to your hair.