The INKEY List Vitamin C Brightening Hair Treatment Key Benefits
- 0.5% VCIP (Vitamin C) – targets dullness and repairs damaged hair.
- 2% Lustreplex™ – helps to increase the hair humidity resistance factor.
- 1% Betaine – conditions and softens the hair.
How To Use
- Shake the bottle before using.
- Apply one pump to dry or damp hair.
- Massage into hair.
- Leave in and style as preferred.
- Use once or twice a week.
What They Say
“The INKEY List have utilised their knowledge of results-driven, ingredient-led skincare and have formulated a range of ingredient-led treatments formulated for specific concerns for all hair types… depending on your hair concerns, you can now tackle them head on with potent treatments that target dullness, frizz, oiliness, thinning or product build up, to name just a few.”
Water (Aqua/Eau), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyquaternium-70, Betaine, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-37, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Citronellyl Methylcrotonate, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Metabisulfite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate.