Noah Centineo: Curly Grown Out Hairstyle
Lived-in, grown-out and natural, Noah Centineo’s style is a low maintenance, medium length hairstyle that just needs a bit of product to add volume at the roots and definition at the ends.
Noah Centineo works his natural, thick waves perfectly in this grown out style. On the actor, it looks effortlessly cool; on others it could look messy and unkept.
But remember that low maintenance doesn’t mean no maintenance! Use a sea salt spray to give texture a matte wax to give definition.
- To get Noah Centineo’s medium length hairstyle, ask your barber to leave length all over.
- Use a point cutting technique on the ends to add some texture.
- If you have very thick curly or wavy hair, the barber might want to remove some of the bulk. Best to leave as much as possible though.
- Firstly, you’ll need to let this style grow!
- When styling apply a mousse to build in some volume or salt spray to add some texture, and then dry with a blow-dryer or let it dry naturally.
- Apply product such as matte wax to the ends to add definition.
Be the first to leave a comment.