Jack’s full head of bouncy curls is such a fun, joyous style but medium length to long curly hairstyles like this do require a bit of maintenance.
His medium length curly cut looks great but be sure to keep curls moisturised and defined with styling essentials like a curl-specific defining cream and matt wax. Also, a diffuser attachment for a hairdryer is a smart purchase to achieve frizz-free curls.
- To get Jack Dylan Grazer’s medium length curly hairstyle ask your barber to use scissor over comb, rather than clipping, to sculpt the hair.
- You’ll want to have it left longer through the top, as curly hair will jump as it dries.
- Ideally you’ll need to have grown your hair out to at least four inches on the top so that you have enough length for this style.
- To ensure you’re getting the same finish as Jack at home spritz a heat-protecting moisturising spray on freshly washed hair.
- Then, use a hairdryer on a low setting to blow dry hair – we recommend using a diffuser to ensure a frizz-free look.
- When your hair is dry, use a lightweight styling cream or a matt wax to give a light, moisturising hold.
- You could also opt for deep conditioning treatments once a week to keep curls in top condition.