Jack Dylan Grazer: Medium Length Curly Hairstyle
Actor Jack Dylan Grazer has an enviable head of thick hair and his medium length curly hairstyle reminds us of the 90s skater scene. Plus, his curls look in great condition.
Jack’s full head of bouncy curls is such a fun, joyous style but medium length to long curly hairstyles like this do require a bit of maintenance.
His medium length curly cut looks great but be sure to keep curls moisturised and defined with styling essentials like a curl-specific defining cream and matt wax. Also, a diffuser attachment for a hairdryer is a smart purchase to achieve frizz-free curls.
- To get Jack Dylan Grazer’s medium length curly hairstyle ask your barber to use scissor over comb, rather than clipping, to sculpt the hair.
- You’ll want to have it left longer through the top, as curly hair will jump as it dries.
- Ideally you’ll need to have grown your hair out to at least four inches on the top so that you have enough length for this style.
- To ensure you’re getting the same finish as Jack at home spritz a heat-protecting moisturising spray on freshly washed hair.
- Then, use a hairdryer on a low setting to blow dry hair – we recommend using a diffuser to ensure a frizz-free look.
- When your hair is dry, use a lightweight styling cream or a matt wax to give a light, moisturising hold.
- You could also opt for deep conditioning treatments once a week to keep curls in top condition.
Be the first to leave a comment.