And with that amazing white stripe down the middle of his bonce giving him an icy, somewhat regal look, it’s no wonder he is often nicknamed The Great Dane. And gets cast a lot as a villain.
Though his hair is anything but villainous. MFH loves that he’s rocking his natural colour and isn’t ashamed to be out and proud about his natural grey – and white – tones.
- Mads Mikklesen’s slicked back hair with taper is all about the length on top.
- His looks to be around at least three inches – MFH estimates the fringe to be eyebrow length or longer.
- If you want a bit of movement and texture, ask them to cut in some subtle layers.
- The hair is softly tapered at the sides and back.
- You could also wear this with a side parting if you prefer – if so, show your barber where you like to part your hair before they start snipping.
- Mads Mikklesen’s slicked back hair with taper works best on straight hair.
- But if you’re blessed with waves or curls, be prepared to some quality time with the straightening irons and products.
- After washing or wetting the hair, apply a matt pomade or clay for holds.
- Blowdry the hair, brushing it back as you dry it.
- Comb through a little more product after it’s dry if necessary.
- You can also spritz on a light-hold hairspray to keep the look intact.
- To maintain that amazing grey and white colour, use a purple shampoo once a week. The reason? Violet pigments attach to any warm yellow tones and cancel them out, leaving your hair the perfect cool grey colour. And your whites will be whiter than white.
- The style can be worn with no product and side parted and long fringe like Aaron Paul or subtly pushed up at the front like Kieron Culkin.