If this is true, then we want his hair surgeon’s deets, pronto as it looks incredible.
Random fact: Nick’s hair even inspired an instrumental electronic track by Jack Elliott.
Nick might not be well known here, but the former US boybander (he was in 98 Degrees – nah, doesn’t ring any bells for us either) was once married to Jessica Simpson.
You can now catch him – and his barnet – co-presenting reality dating show Ultimatum on Netflix with his other half, Vanessa.
- If you like Nick Lachey’s short, brushed up, quiff hairstyle, ask for a short back and sides with a little more length on top.
- The length on top will need to be around 1-1.5 inches max. Any longer and it’ll be too hard to keep that brushed up-look.
- The hair will need to be layered a little on top, leaving slightly more bulk towards the front for the quiff
- To style Nick Lachey’s short, brushed up, quiff hairstyle, use matt clay for shine and hold.
- Then blow dry your hair on medium heat while using your fingers or a vent brush to hold the layers up on top up.
- Use the vent brush to give the front a gentle quiff as you blow dry, by holding the hair up and curling it slightly back.
- Finish off with some hairspray.
- If you wanted to change it up a little, you could also have fun playing around with a more tousled texture.
- Just use a little more clay before running your fingers through your dry hair and pulling pieces up and out