And, let’s face it, he’s got the kind of thick, wavy hair that looks artfully dishevelled when it has grown out into this medium length, rather than, well, a bit sh*t like the rest of us mere mortals.
No surprise that the legendary lothario has had a huge list of adoring A-list lovers including Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Aniston, Taylor Swift and Katy Perry.
Any wonder he hasn’t had a haircut for a while. He clearly hasn’t had the time…
- To get John Mayer’s curtain hairstyle your hair will need to be medium length.
- Ask your stylist to point cut your hair, which will give some texture.
- Also get them to use thinning scissors to get rid of any excess thickness so it doesn’t look too ‘puffy’ at the top and sides
- For John Mayer’s curtain hairstyle make sure your hair is as nourished as possible.
- Don’t wash it too often, and deep condition it once a week.
- In between washes, use dry shampoo to give it a bit of texture (and make it smell better!)
- Add some mousse for volume when blow-drying, and tip your head upside down which will really add some oomph.
- Tousle it a little as it dries to get John’s messy texture.
- If you want your curtains to have a little half quiff like John’s in the 2nd picture, then use a small bit of pomade when it is dry.
- Push your curtains up a little and pull down the sides for that ‘floppy’ curtain effect.