Sure, this hairstyle is a slightly exaggerated version for a magazine shoot, but the sexy bedhead look is always a winner IOHO.
- For Lucas Bravo’s quiff with texture, you’ll need a scissor cut.
- The cut has shorter back and sides with more length on top.
- The length at the top has to be around 3 inches.
- The stylist will need to layer it, leaving slightly more bulk towards the front.
- Also show them where you part your hair on the side. (Because there will be times you want to wear it just as a straight quiff with parting.)
- For Lucas Bravo’s quiff with texture, it’s all about the styling.
- Apply fibre cream and matt clay/gel to towel dried hair for shine and hold.
- Then roughly blow dry your hair on medium heat.
- Add some volume powder to which’ll boost thickness, texture and add height.
- Gently pull the hair up with your fingers as you blow dry it.
- Finish off with some light hold hairspray.
- You can also wear your hair sleek and smooth with a side parting.
- Or have fun by messing around with the texture and see what happens!