Niall Cunningham: Short Curly Hairstyle
Actor Niall Cunningham’s short curly hairstyle and titian colour makes him the owner of the best head of hair since, well, ever.
He, and his incredible hair also star in And Just Like That (aka the new Sex and the City TV series).
Expect him to become the most famous small=screen redhead since his onscreen mother, Miranda Hobbes…
Niall Cunningham’s short, curly hairstyle not only showcases how healthy his hair is (no frizz there!) but also ensures that his striking, natural, titian colour takes centre stage, too.
Niall’s red hair colour is incredibly rare – in fact redheads account for just 1 to 2% of the population worldwide. But sadly, they often get bullied, especially in the UK.
So MFH loves that Niall is waving the flag for redheads on TV. He is playing the teenage son of Miranda Hobbes, who is one of the central characters in And Just Like That (aka the new Sex and the City).
And long may he continue to shine, alongside that incredible hair!
- For Niall Cunningham’s short, curly hairstyle, you’ll need to go to a stylist that understands curly hair.
- Get your stylist to get rid of any heaviness on the top and sides, and to add gentle layers to help the hair sit better.
- The back of the hair is gently tapered.
- Niall Cunningham’s short, curly hairstyle looks so good because he clearly looks after it.
- Don’t wash your hair too often.
- When you do, gently towel dry the hair.
- Don’t rub or it’ll encourage frizz. Instead gently squeeze the moisture out with your towel.
- Coat your hair evenly with clementine-sized blob of volumising product using your fingers.
- Use a hairdryer on low speed/medium heat.
- Using the diffuser attachment (which spreads out the air flow to help the curls stay structured), gently move it around with your fingers as you dry it all over to enhance the curl.
- To enhance shine and reduce frizz, you can use a small amount of hair oil (or frizz reducing product).
- Put a small amount on your fingers, rub together, then ruffle through the hair.
Be the first to leave a comment.