Gary Barlow: Quiff With Short Back And Sides
Singer and TV presenter Gary Barlow’s quiff with short back and sides is a classic look that still gives off a youthful vibe.
Perfect for the 50-year-old who singlehandedly tried to save our Christmas cheer this year with his All The Hits tour…
Not only have his looks and physique got better with age, but so has his hair.And Take That singer Gary Barlow’s quiff with short back and sides is the reason MFH is singling him out for some praise.
This hairstyle lifts and lengthens his round face, while the beard softens his features.
Gary might have admitted to having thinning hair, but you can’t tell with this haircut – the quiff takes the attention away from the rest of his hair.
He has also admitted to taking drastic measures in the past to protect his bonce. In fact, Gary caused a social media storm in 2017 when he admitted to washing his hair for the first time…in 14 years.
That could well be the reason Gary Barlow’s quiff with short back and sides looks so damn healthy…
- For Gary Barlow’s quiff with short back and sides show your barber where your side parting is.
- The hair will need to be layered a little on top, leaving more bulk towards the front for the quiff.
- And the sides and back will need to be cropped shorter.
- To get Gary Barlow’s quiff with short back and sides, it’s about taking time to style it.
- When hair is damp, part it on the side and sweep the hair over.
- Apply fibre cream and matt clay for shine and hold.
- Then roughly blow dry your hair on medium heat using your fingers. Push it to the side and use your fingers to give the front a gentle quiff.
- Or if your hair is longer, use a round hairbrush and loosely wrap it around the fringe. Gently pull the hair up and to the side.
- Finish off with some hairspray.
- You can also wear your hair slicked down and to the side for a suave, retro look ala Don Draper.
- Or have fun by messing around with the texture.
Be the first to leave a comment.