This hairstyle lifts and lengthens his round face, while the beard softens his features.
He has also admitted to taking drastic measures in the past to protect his bonce. In fact, Gary caused a social media storm in 2017 when he admitted to washing his hair for the first time…in 14 years.
- To get Gary Barlow’s quiff with short back and sides, it’s about taking time to style it.
- When hair is damp, part it on the side and sweep the hair over.
- Apply fibre cream and matt clay for shine and hold.
- Then roughly blow dry your hair on medium heat using your fingers. Push it to the side and use your fingers to give the front a gentle quiff.
- Or if your hair is longer, use a round hairbrush and loosely wrap it around the fringe. Gently pull the hair up and to the side.
- Finish off with some hairspray.
- You can also wear your hair slicked down and to the side for a suave, retro look ala Don Draper.
- Or have fun by messing around with the texture.