We’re used to seeing Tom’s hair looking all messy and dripping with pool water, so this artfully tousled red carpet look feels like a real departure.
But, although he might take risks on the diving board, unfortunately Tom plays it safe with his hair on dry land.
In fact, Tom Daley’s hairstyle has been the same variation on a theme for, well, years.
If he can execute a gold-medal winning synchronised dive from a 10m platform, MFH thinks he could also be braver and try something a little more adventurous on the hair front.
Our suggestion? This Evan Mock pink buzz cut.
We dare you Tom – wave ‘bye to this soft caesar cut, put down your knitting needles and get yourself to a barber, pronto!
- Ask for a longer version of a Caesar cut to enable you to tousle it for this messy look.
- Also request a textured fringe.
- The sides and back will needed to be subtly tapered and blended in to the top
- This is all about texture. Tom’s had this professionally done as he was at a big event
- For an everyday look, you can allow this to try naturally and scrunch in some sea salt spray as it dries
- Or you can add in the sea salt spray and scrunch it as you blow dry it.
- Run some soft clay or moulding paste through it once dry and ruffle it with your fingers.
- Then separate the fringe and make it look piecey.