Full of volume and attitude, this is a great looking quiff hairstyle from The Good Place actor Manny Jacinto.
- Ask your barber for a taper haircut.
- To get Manny Jacinto’s hairstyle, the sides and back sections are cut first, with a square shape.
- Then vertical sections should be taken from across the top of the head to create layers and softness.
- The fringe is connected to the top; using the same technique but leaving more length at the front so a quiff can be easily created at home.
- Use a comb or a brush to push the hair back off the face and maximise the volume at the front for a quiff.
- Use a styling powder to really help build volume at the roots and use a matte product with a malleable finish.
- To take the styling into the evening, you could opt for a styling product with a sheen. This will off-set dark hair perfectly.