A classic but casual, medium length layered hairstyle works really well with a deep side parting like Douglas’.
You can either wear it brushed back or with a tousled side parting just like actor Douglas Booth. This style suits both straight and wavy hair textures alike, we recommend styling it with a wax and / or sea salt spray to bring some edge to the look.
- To nail Douglas Booth’s straight side parted hairstyle ask your barber for a tapered scissor cut all over, leaving the top at least layers 3-4 inches long.
- The classic style should be left long enough on the sides and the back to showcase the relaxed cut – this style isn’t about precision!
- On freshly washed damp hair, spritz on a texturising sea salt spray or prestyler if you want more volume or texture.
- Use a comb of your hands to get your side parting in place.
- Leave to dry naturally for the undone, casual look that Douglas favours.
- You could use a touch of wax to keep the texture in place all day.
Be the first to leave a comment.