He might be Rita Ora’s other half, but it’s pretty obvious his good looks, sartorial skills and beautifully styled, naturally greying barnet has meant he’s just as popular on the red carpet.
Although, truth be told, MFH does slightly prefer his hair a bit longer like when he had this retro-inspired wavy quiff.
Though maybe Rita hogs the mirror too much and he doesn’t get the required primping time these days…
- Taika Waititi’s grey buzz cut looks to be around a No 3 or No 4 on the clippers.
- If it’s your first time going for such a severe chop, chat to your barber first about what length will suit your hair and face shape best.
- Warning: any kind of buzz cut will be high maintenance.
- Be mindful of the fact you’ll need to get it trimmed every two-four weeks if you want to keep it looking fresh.
- Taika Waititi’s grey buzz cut is easy to care for.
- Make sure to keep your hair and scalp clean and free of any dirt or oils by using a mild, sulfate-free shampoo to prevent the scalp from becoming dry and itchy.
- Try and wash it no more than three times a week.
- Apply a conditioner to your hair once or twice a week to keep it moisturized.
- This will also help prevent your scalp from becoming dry and flaky.
- Exfoliate your scalp about once a week, too, to get rid of any dead skin or buildup.
- Invest in a quality trimmer or clippers to tidy up any stray hairs so your edges look sharp.