I’ve been using The INKEY List Salicylic Acid hair treatment once a week to refresh my scalp and clean product residue. My scalp feels fresh and well-conditioned.
The INKEY List Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Scalp Treatment Key Benefits
- Helps to reduce the amount of excess oil in the hair.
- 2% Salicylic Acid – helps to exfoliate the scalp and restore oil levels.
- 2.5% Fluidpure™ – reduces scalp’s redness.
- 1% Panthenol – helps to hydrate and moisturise hair.
How To Use
- Use as a pre-shampoo treatment.
- Use once or twice a week.
- Leave for 10 minutes before washing out.
What They Say
“The INKEY List have utilised their knowledge of results-driven, ingredient-led skincare and have formulated a range of ingredient-led treatments formulated for specific concerns for all hair types… depending on your hair concerns, you can now tackle them head on with potent treatments that target dullness, frizz, oiliness, thinning or product build up, to name just a few.”
Water (Aqua/Eau), Propanediol, Salicylic Acid, Betaine, Panthenol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-37, Hexylene Glycol, Capryloyl Glycine, Citronellyl Methylcrotonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xylitylglucoside, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate.