He first came MFH’s attention (sans beard) as Kwame in I May Destroy You. And we knew then he had star factor. And now Paapa Essiedu’s buzz cut with skin fade is giving us all the haircut feels because of its precise lines.
Bar a time in 2016 when he let his natural coils grow out a little, Paapa has tended to stick to very short, cropped or buzz cut styles.
And as stylish as he looks with his super-sleek haircut, it’d be great to see him let his natural hair Afro hair grow out more in the future.
Let’s hope that casting directors/directors don’t stand in his way…
- Paapa Essiedu’s buzz cut with skin fade is the ultimate in low maintenance at home.
- Try to ensure you nourish it with chemical-free shampoo and conditioner.
- But don’t wash it more than once a week if you can.
- Apply a hair oil to nourish dry ends as it grows.
- Also use products to exfoliate the scalp to get rid of dead skin cells.