A classic but casual, long fringe layered hairstyle works really well on guys like singer Sam Fender who are laidback and effortlessly cool.
- To get the same look as Sam Fender, ask your barber for a long fringe that skims your eyebrows.
- You could opt for a fade on the sides, leaving the top layered, disconnected and at least layers 3 inches long.
- On freshly washed damp hair, spritz on a texturising sea salt spray or prestyler if you want more volume or texture.
- Leave to dry naturally for the undone, casual look that Sam favours.
- Use your hands (not a comb) to style your fringe.
- You could use a touch of wax to keep the texture in place all day.