We really love Pharrell’s dyed blonde buzz cut hairstyle. Although the singer’s blonde is verging on brassy and we’re not wholly sure if that’s intentional, the style chameleon totally pulls it off.
When it comes to dyeing Afro hair, always consult a colour specialist to ensure your hair’s integrity is kept intact. Protect your locks with regular hair treatments such as overnight masks and moisturising treatments.
- To get Pharrell’s look ask your barber for a buzz cut. You’ll need to see your barber regularly to keep the military-inspired style looking precise and sharp.
- Any hair colour should always be applied by a professional – never attempt a box dye at home.
- Afro hair tends to be more prone to breakage so always refer to a colour specialist when it comes to dyeing hair and ask for their advice. You might not be able to go the level of blonde you want in one appointment.
- Because Afro hair that has had colour put on it needs some extra TLC, we recommend investing in conditioning hair treatments such as masks and leave-in conditioning creams.
- You’ll want to use a gentle shampoo that is colour safe and that will enhance your shade, not make it fade.