The son of hair icon David Beckham styles his hair either with a messy centre parting, brushed back or slicked back with a headband.
Whatever style he’s sporting, Brooklyn likes to wear his hair with a textured, slightly shiny finish which you can get with a wet-look pomade.
This 90s hairstyle works on guys without mini Becks’ good looks too, but be sure to look groomed with your clothing otherwise this look could veer into scruffy territory. It’s all about balance.
- To get Brooklyn Beckham’s loose, floppy hairstyle ask your barber for long layers.
- This look is best cut with the scissor over comb technique.
- You want to keep a long fringe that can be styled both neat and straight and textured and parted down the centre.
- To get Brooklyn’s finish style your hair with a touch of volume and a lot of shine.
- When your hair is towel dry apply a texturising product like a sea salt spray through the mid-section before blow drying to add some hold to your look.
- If you’re more low maintenance leave hair to dry naturally, then add high sheen pomade to get Becks’ wet look shine.