Roman Kemp’s hair is hard to pinpoint as a definite ‘style’.
And he enjoys playing around with the length of fades at the side and back.
Of course, it helps that Roman is a good-looking, charismatic dude who is blessed with nice hair. (Possibly due to his father, who is Spandau Ballet’s Martin Kemp).
- Roman Kemp’s hair is a versatile length and can lend itself to a lot of different styles.
- But MFH understands that some people struggle to know what to do with their waves and curls.
- This is why it is important to sit down with your barber/hairstylist and talk them through your likes and dislikes.
- A good start is to save pictures on your phone – or start a Pinterest board – for the kinds of styles you like.
- Your barber will be able to recommend a style that works for both you and your hair type.
- It looks like Roman’s hair has been allowed to dry naturally – no styling involved.
- The length on top gives his haircut loads of versatility. So if he’d wanted to give his hair more ‘pizzazz’ for the red carpet, he could have straightened it into a long, floppy fringe.
- Or he could have gone to town with the styling products and shaped it into a quiff.