A French crop is a fantastic option for guys that want a contemporary yet low-maintenance haircut and hairstyle. Sure, you’ll need regular cuts (specifically clipper fades), but it will be quick and easy to style each day.
- Ask the barber for a French crop.
- The length on both top and sides are optional and should be decided between you both before the service begins.
- A grade 1 or below will add extra sharpness to the cut.
- This hairstyle will be short so the aftercare should be simple.
- Wash hair and either finger dry with a hairdryer to add a little style or leave to dry naturally.
- You can add paste or clay to the hair add texture.
HAVE YOU TRIED THIS? REVIEW IT!
If you’ve tried this, share your thoughts and help others decide if this is right for them. Use the box below !
Add a Comment