A French crop is a fantastic option for guys that want a contemporary yet low-maintenance haircut and hairstyle. Sure, you’ll need regular cuts (specifically clipper fades), but it will be quick and easy to style each day.
- Ask the barber for a French crop.
- The length on both top and sides are optional and should be decided between you both before the service begins.
- A grade 1 or below will add extra sharpness to the cut.
- This hairstyle will be short so the aftercare should be simple.
- Wash hair and either finger dry with a hairdryer to add a little style or leave to dry naturally.
- You can add paste or clay to the hair add texture.