Kumail Nanjiani is not only the first South-Asian superhero to join the Marvel Universe, but MFH thinks he could be the first South-Asian 007, too.
We’re shaken, and stirred – with envy – frankly.
- You’ll need a hairdryer to recreate this hairstyle with ease at home.
- When your hair is towel dry apply a mousse – use sparingly at first.
- Then blowdry your hair sweeping it up and over to the side using a vent brush.
- To get lots of volume through the front, dry your hair up and back.
- If you like a little shine, finish with a touch of pomade.
- Warm it up in your hands first and then run it through hair with fingers.