The perfect mid-length cut and style for anyone with naturally curly hair.
- Whilst you’re growing your hair out, have regular trims to keep the hair neat and healthy.
- Find a barber who can work with curly hair.
- Scissor cut all over.
- Clippers to taper down on the neck.
- Point cut to add texture to the top of the hair.
- For those of you with wavy or curly hair, grow it out and embrace the natural movement of the hair.
- Try using a shampoo like Sachajuan Ocean Mist to pack the hair full of weightless volume.
- Dry naturally or use a diffuser on your hairdryer.
- For more volume, use a mousse as a pre-styler, to build volume.
- Style with a product that will lock in all that movement.
- Evo Box O’Bollox will give your hair dry texture with plenty of bulk. Check it out!
No videos found matching your query.