Alongside other ‘heartthrobs’ with medium length wavy hair, like 90s Hugh Grant and Bridgerton star Jonathan Bailey, James’ style is one that people can’t get enough of right now. Whether it’s down to the lockdown length that people can’t bear to part with or the more wider trend for men to wear their hair longer, it’s definitely a key 2021 look.
The actor’s classic windswept style is definitely one that still looks great. James has thick hair, so if you’re on the thin side reach for products that will offer volume – you could try a mousse. If your hair is already thick you’ll want solutions that’ll give you a smooth finish, try a touch of pomade.
- To get James Norton’s swept back hairstyle ask your barber for long layers and to style your hair with volume.
- Be sure to tell your barber where you want your parting. Do you want to in the centre like James or do you want more of a side parting?
- While you’re at the barbers pay attention to how they blow dry and style your hair into James’ loose look. You’ll be able to pick up a few tips and tricks while in the chair.
- It’s worth investing in a good hairdryer so you can recreate this classic 90s look with ease at home.
- When your hair is towel dry apply a mousse through the mid-section, use sparingly at first! Then blowdry your hair sweeping it up and back to using a vent brush. Be sure to get lots of volume through the front, so never brush hair flat always up and back.
- If you’re more low maintenance leave hair to dry naturally, then add a touch of pomade to get a light shine.