Aside from his nifty footwork skills, Marcus Rashford’s taper fade with line up is his biggest signature.
And it’s the perfect cut for a player who wants to give his all to the game and doesn’t want to have to waste time coating it in product pre-match to keep it in check.
The gradual fade at the sides is quite subtle (but don’t underestimate the skill required to get that right), and it really complements his cropped Afro curls and that wonderfully precise, but flattering line up.
Curlsmith Curl Quenching Conditioning Wash £10.00
4 Pcs Big and Small Holes Hair Sponge Brushes, Afro Coils Hair Curls Brushes £6.99
African Pride Olive Miracle Anti-Breakage Maximum Strengthening Growth Oil £6.95
ShyneDurags Silky Durag £5.59
- Marcus Rashford’s taper fade with line up is a style that might look simple, but it’ll take a stylist skilled with Afro hair to get it right.
- You can of course play around with the fades and go for a more severe look – discuss your options with your barber first.
- Be aware that for Marcus’ hairstyle look you’ll need to visit your barber every fortnight to keep your fade and line up fresh.
- Marcus Rashford’s taper fade with line up doesn’t require a lot of styling, but all Afro hair needs serious TLC.
- It’s crucial to avoid stripping out your natural oils – so aim to wash it no more than a couple of times a week.
- Avoid shampoos with SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate) as these are known to dry out the hair.
- Or you can co-wash – use a product that both cleans and conditions.
- Before bed, try using products with natural oils on the tips of your hair strands to protect and seal in the moisture.
- Wear a head wrap (or even a durag, as long as it’s not too tight) and use a silk pillowcase to protect your hair further when you sleep.
- It’s also worth investing in a hair sponge to further bring out the curls in your hair.