Quoted in women’s magazine, Allure, Idris admitted that he’s pretty on it when it comes to grooming, and a new haircut makes him feel like a new person. “I will shave! I’m the guy who gets new growth by five o’clock in the afternoon, so I keep on top of it,” he admitted.
“I just got a fresh haircut and, honestly, my energy levels feel different. My clothes feel different.”
MFH hears you.
We also have another hot tip – we’ve uncovered who his fave New York barber is.
His name? Steve “Sincere” Gilles and he runs grooming company Director’s Cut Inc
Talking to the New York Post, he admitted that Idris favors a “precise” look, and “likes certain oils that I use,” says Steve, especially Egyptian musk.
- If you want Idris Elba’s Afro buzz cut with medium fade be prepared to visit your barber regularly to keep the buzz cut looking sharp.
- Idris’ length is around a #1 or #2 length.
- Show your stylist photos of the type of fades you like.
- They will help you decide which one will work best for your face shape.
- It’s important that the stylist gets ]your fade gradient just right. Sharp, not too severe.
- If you want Idris Elba’s Afro buzz cut with medium fade it’s a low maintenance look (except for regular visits to the Barber to maintain the close crop).
- Don’t wash it too regularly.
- But ensure you nourish it by using chemical-free shampoo and conditioner.
- Afro hair needs TLC, so apply a hair oil to nurture dry ends as it grows.
- Also use products to exfoliate the scalp to get rid of dead skin cells.