But all this perfection is balanced out with Mo’s slightly unruly – but super healthy and shiny – beard.
This is not a hairstyle for anyone who doesn’t want to put the hard graft in though – Mo has admitted he gets his hair seen to around once a week.
But to look this sharp, it’s worth it.
- Mo Gilligan’s Afro buzz cut fade with line up is a stunning, precise cut, but be prepared to visit your barber on the regular.
- This hairstyle is especially good if you have Afro, kinky or unruly hair because the short, sharp cut is easier to look after and keep in shape.
- The line up (which is sometimes referred to as a shape up) means the hairline is precision cut with an unguarded blade for that super sharp look Mo has.
- Be warned, though, that this style will lose its sharpness quickly so it’s expect to be in the barber’s chair at least weekly or fortnightly at most.
- Mo Gilligan’s Afro buzz cut fade with line up might be short, but Afro hair needs lots of TLC.
- Wash with natural shampoos and conditioners.
- You’ll also need to regularly use scalp oil to ensure that area is protected so that any new hair growing through has a good chance of being strong and healthy.
- Try not to wash it more than once a week if you can.
- Use a nourishing deep-conditioning treatment once a week, too.