(Check out the green and orange polkadot suit with ostrich feather trim he wore recently – to die for).
And the 25-year-old Best Supporting Actor Oscar nominee – he got the nod for his turn as gentle, effeminate Peter in the Power of the Dog – tends to take on roles that are as intense as he looks, specialising in quirky outcasts.
- Kodi Smit-McPhee’s wavy, textured, quiff is a scissor cut with more length on top.
- The top of the hair is layered so that it’s easier to style it and get texture.
- The back and sides are cut a little tighter to make the focus about the texture on top.
- You can also opt for it to be cut a little shorter, or even get a fade at the sides to make the longer hair at the top have even more stand out.
- Kodi’s can wear his hair slightly mussed up to make the most of his natural waves.
- Or he wear it in a neater, styled-up-and-back quiff.
- To style Kodi Smit-McPhee’s wavy, textured, quiff you’ll need to use hair product, especially if your hair isn’t as thick and wavy as
- If you want the textured hair Kodi has in picture 1, use a sea salt spray on damp hair.
- Then as you blow dry it, scrunch it to bring out the natural wave and movement.
- You can add a little pomade and move pieces of hair around to get the look you want.
- In between washes, use dry shampoo which gives your hair a gritty (but fresh-smelling!) feel and will help you maintain the texture.