He’s had everything from Ashton Kutcher-esque long and shaggy styles, to a faux-hawk – even a quiff and moustache. Though the less said about the Shrek-coloured highlights phase the better.
But this hairstyle is perfect for a frontman who’s going to be sweating a lot on stage, but doesn’t want to cut off all his hair.
While Joe’s hairstyle is a little more pristine and coiffed than Harry Styles‘ more ruffled look, MFH think it suits the newly buff boybander.
Though it looks like he has also been shopping in Harry’s wardrobe. And borrowed some of his nail polish, too…
- For Joe Jonas’s medium length hair swept back is all about working with your natural wave and texture.
- The condition of the hair needs to be good, so use nourishing products. And use a hair mask once a week.
- Use a pomade or styling product that adds a little sheen.
- As you blow dry the hair, brush it back and the sides and top.
- This isn’t about a full-on slick back, it’s more subtle. So go easy on the product.
- You can add more product after you’ve dried it to keep it in place.