Ansel Elgort’s short back and sides is the result of him growing out a shaved head, which he debuted on social media in July this year.
Although we like his wavy hair with a bit more length than this, as it softens his features, MFH gets why this more practical look is his current go-to.
“When I’m working, I use a hair oil and cream to keep my haircut out of my face,” the 25-year-old told PEOPLE magazine.
“But without making it fluffy. I don’t want to look like a big, fluffy dog.”
With this classic, smooth, short haircut, we don’t think anyone will be mistaking Ansel for the family pet any time soon…
- Ansel Elgort’s short back and sides with small quiff is all about cropping it all to the same length except the top layers, where it’s a couple of centimetres longer.
- Ansel Elgort’s short back and sides is more versatile than you might realise.
- You can add a subtle quiff like Ansel.
- Or you can slick it down with a severe side parting.
- You can also wear it brushed forward into a short fringe.
- But make sure you keep it nourished by only washing it every other day. Use dry shampoo between washes to freshen it up.
- Also make sure you use conditioner regularly.
- For Ansel’s shine, use a deep conditioning treatment once a week or fortnight.