Big fan of Fatboy Styling Cream. I’ve been using it on my grown-out length to add a little bit of texture and hold. Style whilst damp for more volume; or add to dry hair to control and hold.
Fatboy Styling Cream Key Benefits
- Provides heat protection.
- Protects hair from harmful UV rays.
- Ideal for holding waves.
How To Use
- Squeeze a small amount into your hands and work through wet hair.
- Focus on your roots and work your way to the tips.
- Blow-dry into a desired style.
What They Say
Use this product “when you want a root lift and subtle separation for blow-dried styles, with a barely-there, cushion-like feel.“
Fatboy Styling Cream Key Ingredient
- Sunflower Seed Oil – keeps hair moisturised.
Water (Aqua), PVP/VA W635, Mono Propylene Glycol, Polyester-5, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20 (Castor Derived), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Bisabolol, Fragrance/Parfum.