It suits his character’s cheeky chappy charm, and his role as the youngest sibling in the fraught media dynasty.
- Kieran Culkin’s short, side-parted hair with floppy fringe has skillfully been cut short and tapered at the sides and back.
- Kieran’s fringe looks to be about 2.5 inches.
- His stylist has layered the hair on top, too, which helps with styling and texture.
- Kieran’s side-part is on the left – but show your stylist which side is your preference.
- Kieran Culkin’s short, side-parted hair with floppy fringe is a relatively easy look to style if you have straight hair.
- Apply a small amount of styling cream or pomade (whatever your preference) to towel dried hair, focusing on the roots and tips.
- Don’t overload the hair, especially if it’s fine. You can always apply more more product bit by bit.
- Use a comb to create a deep side part on whatever side of the head is your preference.
- Blow dry your hair on low heat, using your fingers to shape the fringe.
- As you’re drying it, lift the fringe slightly at the front, and pulling the ends of it downwards and to the side.
- Once your hair is dry, apply a small amount of additional hair product to help hold the shape and style of your hair.