Yup, there’s a lot to exclaim over.
The Belgians are renowned for their cool style, and Lukas’s hair is a prime example of why.
And, of course, the slicked back look is the trend du jour for red carpet moments, currently.
Though the 31-year-old is known more for his behind-the-scenes work as a director and screenwriter (his film, Close, was nominated for Best International Film at the 2023 Oscars).
But MFH reckons he needs screen time, pronto. When you’re blessed with such a beautiful barnet, it seems wasteful to not show it off, right?
- Lukas Dhont’s short, slicked back hair with tapered sides is versatile.
- After you wet or wash your hair, smooth a wet-look gel product on it.
- Use a little at first.
- Then slick it back with a Boar bristle brush – it is the ideal tool for creating Lukas’s hairstyle and taming any flyaways.
- If you need to add more product, you can do it bit by bit to get the look you’re after.
- If you want a bit of extra staying power, spritz on some hairspray over the to – not too much, though, as you don’t want it to look too hard and crunchy.
- Lukas could have also opted for an extreme side part and slicked it to the side for a more 1940s vibe like Giovanni Pernice.
- Another option is to wear it styled into a quiff which he often does.
- To keep your hair looking in the perfect condition Lukas’s hair is in, try not to wash it every day.
- You can also use a leave-in conditioner to nourish your hair throughout the day.
- And once a week or so, treat your barnet to a deep conditioning treatment.