With a nod to the 90s (and Damian Hurley’s recent cut) Jordan’s hairstyle is a soft, flattering look that can hide a multitude of things some of us might be self-conscious about – from big foreheads to jug ears and receding hairlines.
Plus, if you’re lazy, Jordan’s hair has the kind of bedhead vibe that just needs a quick tousle before leaving the house.
Frankly, MFH thinks the world needs more shullets right now.
- Jordan Barrett’s textured shaggy mullet might look like a simple style, but it’ll need skilled scissor person to get the look right.
- It’s all about getting the layering and texturing just right or it will be hard to style and won’t sit well.
- Jordan’s hair is slightly shorter at the side, has choppy texture at the top and is longer at the back.
- So it’s best to speak to your stylist about what length will work best for your face shape and hair type.
- Luckily Jordan Barrett’s textured shaggy mullet doesn’t need too much work because it’s all about being slighly dishevelled.
- If you don’t want to put much effort in, then just wash and go.
- You can just tousle a teeny bit of matt clay or similar through it before leaving the house.
- Want to give it a bit of oomph like Jordan’s hair?
- Then spritz sea salt spray throughout your hair.
- As you blow dry it, scrunch it a bit to give it Jordan’s texture.
- When your hair is fully dry, apply a 5p sized amount of mattcl ay/pomade (rubbing it between your fingers to warm it first) and tousle it some more with your fingers.