It’s a pretty versatile look too – you could also sweep it across in a side parting and slick it down for a suave, 1940s look.
Or you could even style it up into a messy, textured quiff, too.
You could also borrow from Justin Bieber’s hair playbook and dial down the texture and wear it as a more modern Caesar cut as he had here.
- Presley Gerber’s textured, short, blonde hair is something that can be wash and go or you can spend more time on it if you want.
- Use a silver/purple toned shampoo once a week to keep the blonde looking fresh and on point.
- Try not to wash it that often as the textured look will work on slightly grittier, 2nd or 3rd day hair.
- Use some dry shampoo in between washes to give it a bit of extra grit, too.
- To get Presley’s textured look, it’s all about tousling some wax or pomade throughout.
- Then blow dry it while tousling the hair into Presley’s messy look.
- After it’s dry, tousle a tiny bit more product through the hair on top to add a bit more messy texture.