But when you have superstar hairstylist-to-the-stars Serge Normant to hand to give your hair a drastic but on-trend makeover, it wouldn’t feel such a risk, would it?
Serge obviously had Damian’s modelling career in mind – not only is the medium length cut the perfect frame for Damian’s striking face, but it’s also a versatile length and style that can be styled in various ways for photo shoots – like a quiff, an extreme side parting, or slicked back to name a few.
- Damian Hurley’s medium length, 90s curtain haircut is just to collar length at the back, shorter and chopper at the sides, and the top is around two inches long.
- Ask your barber/stylist to point cut your hair, which will give texture like Damian’s.
- They may thinning scissors to get rid of any excess thickness so it doesn’t look too ‘puffy’ at the top and sides.
- To style this medium length, 90s curtain haircut?
- Firstly, use a comb to create a hard parting in the middle. Simple tip: use your nose as a guideline.
- Add a golf-ball sized amount of volume mousse and run it through hair from the roots to the ends.
- As you blow dry your hair push the curtains up a little into a ‘half quiff’ on either side, and pull down a couple of strands onto the forehead.
- When you’ve finished, rub a small amount of pomade or clay through your hands to warm it up, then go through the hair picking out random pieces at the sides and back like Damian’s hair.