And while it suits him and opens up his amazing features (those lips!) MFH can’t help but hanker for him to do something a little different.
We’ve put the challenge out there Max…
- Max Minghella’s quiff with short back and sides is a classic look that’ll suit most face shapes.
- It’s cut short around the sides and back and and tapered quite tightly at the back.
- You’ll need more length at the the front and on top so that you can style it into a small quiff like Max’s hair.
- Get your barber to point cut to add texture through the top of the hair, too.
- Max Minghella’s quiff with short back shouldn’t take too much effort to style.
- It helps that Max has thick, wavy hair that has lots of natural movement.
- After washing, if you need a little oomph (if your hair is fine/prone to sit flat), add a volumising product first.
- take a little wax or clay or pomade into your hands and rub together.
- Lightly brush through the hair. Work back to front, and then front to back to ensure it’s worked throughout hair.
- Work your hands through your hair, teasing the hair up into a quiff.
- You can also use a hairdryer on medium heat and tease the quiff up using a vent brush for more oomph.