It shines a spotlight on the wavy texture of Paul’s hair and makes it look thicker, too.
Paul’s hair can sometimes look a bit unkempt and normcore if it’s not cut well. And as this is the best his hair has looked, this just shows the power of a good barber, no?
- Paul Mescal’s wavy french crop is all about encouraging the natural waves and texture.
- For an everyday look, you can allow this to try naturally and scrunch in some sea salt spray as it dries if you want more obvious texture.
- Or you can add in the sea salt spray and scrunch it as you blow dry it.
- Run some soft clay or moulding paste through it once dry and ruffle it with your fingers.
- Then brush the fringe forward and separate it a little to make it look piecey.