James Dean is an icon. He was effortlessly cool and even when his hair was big and messy, it was perfect!
- Prep the hair with a mix of a volumising pre-styler and a sea salt spray.
- The sea salt spray will help to add more texture and and a lived-in look to the style.
- Blow dry up and over, smoothing and pushing with your hands.
- Style with a clay to build the volume and retain the texture.
Suggested products above.
- Keep the sides and top long.
- Cut square to allow for bigger definition in the styling.
- Scissor cut.
- Tapered down onto the neck.
Be the first to leave a comment.