Of course, he wasn’t the lead in Top Gun: Maverick, but MFH reckons it won’t be long until we see him and his slick-looking bonce a hell of a lot more on the big screen.
His Top Gun character, Hangman, might have had a shorter crew cut (as befitting his job as a pilot) but Glen’s hairstyle off duty is way more versatile because of the length on top.
While MFH hasn’t been able to dig out any hair tips he has imparted, we did find out (via an interview in cosmopolitan.com) about a skin product he swears by. And given Glen’s movie star glow, MFH is all ears.
“I’m exfoliating every once awhile, maybe once a month,” he told the online magazine. “There’s this thing call Dr. Gross Two-Stepper that I just got introduced to. [Editor’s note: Glen is referring to Dr. Dennis Gross’s Alpha Beta Extra Strength Daily Peel.].”
Sure, at £89 it’s pricey, but with this movie-star recommendation, MFH plans on trying it out pronto.
- The versatility of Glen Powell’s swept back short haircut comes from the length of the fringe.
- You can wear it subtly slicked like Glen does for the red carpet (simply use some pomade on your damp hair and brush it back).
- Or you could wear it in a slight mini quiff like Kieran Culkin (use a matt clay to style the fringe area into the semi quiff).
- You could also wear the fringe long and straight like Aaron Paul’s.
- Or you could even wear it with an extreme side part and slicked down to the side for a 1940s look.