No stranger to having his hair styled in all sorts of ways – he is a professional dancer on Strictly Come Dancing after all – MFH thinks Giovanni’s slicked back hairstyle with low fade is a champion look for the good looking Italian.
He debuted a shorter version of this cut about a month ago on Instagram which had a higher fade (which has clearly grown out now), with the longer length on top styled into more of a side-swept, slightly wavy quiff.
However, it does look like 31-year-old dyes his hair (hello silver sprinkles). Which, in MFH’s opinion, looked amazing.
So MFH says: bin the box dye Giovanni, and unleash that silver fox, pronto.
- If you’re after Giovanni Pernice’s slicked back hairstyle with low fade , it’s about keeping some length at the top – Giovanni’s hair looks to be around 1-1.5 inches.
- But your stylist will need to cleverly blend it into a fade at the sides and taper it neatly at the back.
- Giovanni’s hairstyle will have some subtle layers in at the top of the hair for ease of styling, and to take some of the weight out of it so it sits well.
- As a professional dancer on Strictly Come Dancing, he needs a haircut that can be easily transformed, so Giovanni’s slicked back hairstyle with low fade is quite a versatile look.
- He can smooth wet-look gel on it, and brush it through the hair and slightly to the side for his slick, red carpet look.
- Or he can use some volume mousse and a little pomade/clay to style it into a wavy quiff (which you can see here on his Instagram).
- His hair is incredibly shiny, so he clearly takes care of it. This means using gentle shampoos and conditioners, and not washing it too much (ideally no more than 2-3 times a week).
- You can also use a leave-in conditioner to nourish your hair throughout the day, and once a week or so, treat your barnet to a deep conditioning treatment.
- And always use heat protection before you use hairdryers or heated tools on your hair.