We love that Mr Page is flying the flag and carving out space for transgender men in the world of film, and on the red carpet.
And we really love this Elliot Page haircut – it’s the perfect, softer look for anyone who’s not into the extreme fades that are seriously on trend right now. Because, frankly, not everyone wants to look like Conor McGregor.
The softness and layering of this cut is precisely what makes it so versatile. It can be worn with minimal products and styling like in the main image. For a slicker look, it can be worn side-parted and greased down. You can also use product to play around with the texture to give it a more tousled, bed-head vibe. It can even be blow-dried into a baby quiff.
Four looks for the price of one haircut? That’s the kind of added value we love.
- Ask for a short back and sides with more length left on top.
- The hair at the top needs to be subtly layered for texture, while ensuring it blends into the rest of the cut.
- The fringe needs to have some length so it can be cut into this choppy, textured style.
- For Elliot’s red carpet look in the photo, his hair has minimal products.
- Wash and condition hair using nourishing products that encourage shine.
- Don’t dry hair roughly with a towel or you’ll make it look frizzy. Instead, gently squeeze the excess moisture out. (You can even use an old cotton T-shirt to help mop up the excess moisture – just wrap it around your hair.)
- Use a hairdryer on a low heat, and gently brush the hair forward and slightly to the side with fingers.
- After it’s dry separate the fringe with your fingers to give it the piecey/feathery look.
- Using a pea-sized amount of shine serum, run it between your hands to warm it up, then use your fingers to slightly tousle the hair with it.