Usually seen on the big screen fighting aliens – and the occasional dinosaur – we’ve always thought of CP as a wash’n’go kinda guy. Who, like the rest of us, can add some polish when the occasion requires it.
Although it looks like a cut that has slightly grown out, it still works – the length and neat beard give him much-needed leading man gravitas.
- A medium, length side parted hairstyle, tapered at the back. (Chris’s hair is longer at the back in the main photo because it’s clearly grown out slightly from a previous cut).
- If your hair is especially thick, your barber might want to cut some layers into the top to take the weight of the hair.
- You don’t need to have your fringe as long as Chris’s – chat to your barber about what would work best for your hair type and face shape.
- You’ll be relieved to know that you don’t need to use much product or have much expertise to style this.
- Wash and condition with nourishing products. Ensure that your conditioner is light and doesn’t weigh the hair down.
- Dry hair by squeezing moisture out with a towel instead of rubbing it with your towel as this can damage your hair. (You can also wrap hair up in old cotton T-shirt to get even more moisture out of it before you blow dry).
- Use a little volumising mousse from roots to ends and side part the hair.
- Blow dry on a medium heat and use fingers to encourage a subtle wave.