A classic slicked back taper hairstyle works really well with a deep side parting like Cinderella actor Nicholas Galitzine’s.
- To nail Nicholas Galitzine’s side parted hairstyle ask your barber for a tapered scissor cut all over, leaving the top at least layers 2-3 inches long.
- The classic style should be left long enough on the sides and the back to showcase the tapered cut.
- You can then get your barber to give you a strong side parting and show you how to style this cut slicked down like the Prince Charming actor.
- Towel dry hair spritz then use a pin comb to get your side parting perfectly neat.
- Next, use a fine tooth comb to slick hair up and back on the side of your parting with more hair and back and slicked down on the other side.
- To get Nicholas Galitzine’s sheen, apply a gel or a pomade with a touch of shine. Pat in your chosen product. Unlike textured hairstyles, you don’t want to target the roots. So, don’t massage it in just yet.
- Let the product settle for 15-20 seconds.
- Run your hands through your hair to distribute the product evenly.
- Then comb through again. Finish with a light layer of hairspray to fix the style in place.