And while this is a great, textured cut that makes the Brit actor’s fine hair look thick and full of volume, it also makes his forehead look quite prominent.
And, in MFH’s humble opinion, Charlie suits a style that’s a little bit softer.
But having said that, we love a risk taker. And as our Charlie has worked his way through a hefty array of hairstyle successes and failures, he gets a high five for his continued adventures on the hair front.
Just a recap: since he first hit our small screens in 2016 in Stranger Things, Charlie has rocked everything from 90s boyband curtains to a Harry Styles-alike messy sweep back, a mop top, a very cool rockabilly vibe (MFH’s fave), a smurf-blue floppy fringed style, and an 80s mullet – to name a handful.
MFH is intrigued to see what his next turn in the hairdresser’s chair will reveal.
- Charlie Heaton’s bouffant side swept quiff has longer length on the top, and is only just a little shorter at the sides and back.
- It looks like Charlie has a very subtle undercut underneath at the sides. (Which could also be a fun point of interest to add so ask your stylist about whether it would work with your cut and your hair).
- Charlie’s stylist has point cut it all over to add some texture / layers to help achieve that messy, textured look.
- Charlie Heaton’s bouffant side swept quiff is all about having fun with products and texture.
- Try to use dry shampoo or a texture spray between washes which gives it a great, gritty feel which makes it easier to tousle and get that textured look with.
- If you do wash/wet the hair, apply volume mousse to towel dried hair.
- Then run a little wax/clay/pomade through your hair (rub it between your hands first to warm it up) and then tousle it through your hair.
- Give it a quick dry with your hairdryer, tousling it as you dry it.
- You can lift it up into a side quiff like Charlie’s as you dry it, or just side part it and let the fringe flop down onto your forehead.
- You can add a bit more product at the end to make the texture more piecy and tousled.