Spiderman actor Tom Holland’s hairstyle is reminiscent of heartthrob styles that were big in the 90s. It’s casual, well conditioned and very versatile.
In this shoot Tom wears his hair with a textured, slightly shiny finish which you can get with a wet-look pomade. We love how his fringe looks natural and effortless styled to the side.
For guys without Tom’s volume, reach for thickening shampoos or even salt spray to add density to your hair.
- To get Tom Holland’s loose, floppy hairstyle ask your barber for a medium length style with long layers.
- This look is best cut with the scissor over comb technique.
- You want to keep your fringe long so that it can be styled curly, textured and swept to the side like Tom’s.
- To get Tom’s finish, style your hair with a touch of volume and a healthy shine.
- When your hair is towel dry apply a texturising product like a sea salt spray through the mid-section before blow drying to add some hold to your look.
- If you’re more low maintenance or don’t wish to blow dry your hair, you can leave hair to dry naturally after applying the sea salt spray.
- Add high sheen pomade to style waves and get the glossy finish that Tom has in this shoot.