And it’s a more versatile style than you might think, too. In this shoot for Wonderland magazine, Jacob’s hair has been styled into both his natural curls, and slicked into a side parting for a 1940s Hollywood movie-star vibe.
MFH feels hair icon status is well on the way for Mr Rott.
- If you’re keen on Jacob Rott’s 90s curtain hairstyle ask your barber to point cut your hair, which will give some texture.
- Depending on your hair type, your barber may use thinning scissors to get rid of any excess thickness so it doesn’t look too ‘puffy’ at the top and sides
- The back and sides of Jacobs hair is more tightly cut into a well blended taper.
- To get that Jacob Rott’s 90s curtain hairstyle look, you can watch him style his curtains on this TikTok video.
- But here’s a quick summary of what he does.
- He combs his towel-dried hair back at the front.
- He then puts the bulk of it into a little pony tail using a butterfly clip, while pulling down some pieces onto his forehead.
- He blow dries those bits down so they sit in a curtain shape.
- He then applies a 50p sized amount of mousse, rubbing it together in his hands then running it through his hair with his fingers.
- Then, keeping the centre of his hair softly swept back he pulls the curtain pieces down again and gives it all a light spritz with hairspray.
- Et voila, hello curtains!